Sunday, May 29, 2011
another update
So I am once again behind on my blog posts, but on a happier note I have 3 weeks left of school including finals :] Then I will be onto summer and hopefully have time to clean my house, find a studio to teach at and catch up my blog. This semester has been crazy to say the least. It has literally flown by and I am technically taking more credit hours than I ever have (10 which is equivalent to 20 in normal length semester). Plus because Lin hasn't been getting enough hours at work due to the rain I have been working my normal 10 hours at the Cannon Center and picking up a few shoots with SF17 (my old job). I am not complaining though. I am enjoying all I doing and I know that it isn't forever, but now you can see why I don't do things like blog right now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment