August seems to be super full but we did find time to paint our bedroom. We are both soooo happy to be rid of the nasty fuchsia color. The room isn't totally finished but it already looks tons better.
Wahoo you have a blog! I had this same wallpaper like a day ago lol. This will be perfect for when I leave for school yay! And I want to come see your house all painted before then:)
Wahoo you have a blog! I had this same wallpaper like a day ago lol. This will be perfect for when I leave for school yay! And I want to come see your house all painted before then:)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if it will be finished we are kinda taking a break, but I might try to do one more section before school.
ReplyDeleteBut your bedroom walls match your blog wallpaper?
ReplyDeleteIt looks great. I tried to stop by but you weren't home.