Well school started today and I only had one of my four classes for the day. My "Modern Marathon" class. It is referred to as a marathon because it is everyday from 9-10:30 but on Mondays and Wednesdays we also have a composition classes added on from 10:30 to 12:00 so those days it is really a three hour class. I really like my teacher though. She knows a lot but is also really fun. I also made the 1:00 Folk Dance team! Yeah hopefully now I can try out for SPAC (Spring Performing Arts Company) this fall.
I am also getting ready to audition for the dance major! SCARY!! The audition is the day before my birthday so you can bet I will party it up then with the relief of being done.
My other news (which will have its own post soon) is that we got a puppy! It is sooo cute! I will give more details and pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment