Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rufus We Love You!


So the sad news is that we didn't get to keep our puppy, Rufus. We only really had him (while he was healthy) for a few days, then he got sick, then he got even more sick, then he got a little better, we brought him home from urgent care, he stopped eating again, and we finally put him up for adoption. I am really sad because he was so wonderful those first days before he got sick, and he is the cutest dog I have ever seen, but I just didn't have the time or patience, or money to keep force feeding him and taking him to the vet. I really hope someone wants to adopt him that has time to be with him constantly until he can fully recover. I miss him but know that we gave all we could. Rufus we love you!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow he is so cute! I hope he does find owners that can help him get better. He looks pretty similar to my Buddy except you can tell he was a mix. I'm sorry you had to give him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls at the vet took him to one of their friend's houses and they said he is finally starting to eat and get a little more playful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sad:( He is SO cute! That's exciting about your dance Shaina! I'll leave my dreams through you and continue on this journalism stuff...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good news about your boy!!! woo woo! You guys will have to come down the weekend of the show if you can.

    ReplyDelete