Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rise and Shout!

So last week we ended up with free tickets to the BYU football game vs Florida. My boss had tickets to give to a sponsor, but no one wanted them so Saturday morning he asked if Lin and I would use them. We did and it was a lot of fun even though BYU got smashed.


The funny part of this story is that last night Matt (from work) asked me if I would want the tickets he had to todays BYU game. His wife had some other stuff going on and he needed to watch his kids. He didn't know Walker had given me tickets to last week's game. Later I found out that Walker once again had extra tickets and gave them to Matt. Matt hadn't told me they were from Walker and I hadn't told anyone at work that I had gotten tickets last week. Anyway no one wanted them so I got free tickets from work two weeks in a row! Which both my boss and I found pretty funny since his giving us tickets was kind of a secret and now I ended up with them twice. CRAZY!
Hopefully this game is a little more exciting.

1 comment: