So Lin and I were released from being Primary teachers. We were sad, but I am now the Laurel advisor in Young Womens and Lin is the Teachers advisor and something with scouts. So it is pretty nice we both go to mutual on Tuesdays and its a lot of fun. We only have 5 Laurels 2 that are inactive, 2 that are active and 1 that is kinda in the middle. I am enjoying it though.
School is also going really well. I had my first contemporary dance test today and my choreography solo test is at the end of the week. I am much more worried for that one since it is a solo and it is our own composition. I am loving my Folk Dance team and of course my favorite class is clogging :)
That's awesome you two have those callings! And I totally want to see you dance!
ReplyDelete