Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

:(

Well I didn't make the dance major, worse than that I got cut after the first round. It is so hard do know why you got cut when it isn't always judged on your technically abilities. I feel like maybe the Lord is wanting me to go in another direction, but I don't know what that is. I am pretty frustrated that I didn't even get invited to show my solo. Only about six people didn't make call backs. Everyone else either got called back to perform their solos or they got accepted straight out. I am just annoyed that they really couldn't let the six of us who got cut do our solos would 10 more min have been that big of a deal. Anyway I am now spending my night trying to figure out where I go from here. I am going to minor in Folk Dance because I still really want to teach it, but unfortunately I need a major in order to graduate.
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. English!!!!!! Lol!
    I'm really sorry! you must be so bummed! Seriously, to only cut 6 seems ridiculous.
    We're thinking of you and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete