Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Dancing. . .
So I audition for the dance major on the 30th of October. I am soooooo nervous. If I don't make it I am not sure what I will do. I want to teach dance, mostly clogging and possibly some Folk dance stuff as well and to teach in a studio I don't technically need a degree. I want to get one though just to have one, because I think they can be very beneficial. The problem comes in if I don't get in the dance major. I thought about transferring to UVU but if I want to teach Folk or clogging they don't have any classes that will help me. I have been exploring other majors at BYU but I feel I already have my generals done and a lot of dance classes just to help me feel ready for the audition so I will be heading on another two to three years if I change to another major. Plus none of them even remotely interest me. I will probably end up in Family sciences or something just to get a major. :( So wish me luck...... I may need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck!! My fingers are crossed for you.
ReplyDelete