Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Great News
So I applied to go to a folk dance camp this summer. It is one of the best ones in the US. It is held in Stockton, CA. There was a waiting list so I wasn't sure if I would make it in. I also applied for a scholarship from them because it is too expensive for me to go. The lady over the scholarships said she would try to get me in without being put on the waiting list. She somehow fan-angled it so that there was a spot for me and she is giving me whole tuition $465. I just have to pay for the living expenses which are still a little much but both Lin and I think it will be a priceless experience with the networking it creates as well as building my repertoire. I am so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment