So it has been awhile since my last post. It seems that time is flying by and while I have things to post it is never at the top of my priority list. I decided I would at least get our Halloween pictures up before it was Thanksgiving or Christmas :)
We went to Lin's family's for a Halloween party. It was hilarious to see everyone's crazy costumes. Lin and I had been planning on being Jafar and Maleficent, but we never had time to make our costumes. So Saturday we dug around our house for costume ideas. I decided to be a pirate (that is always kind of a back-up I can come up with on short notice) Lin decided to be brave/crazy/weird and wear my purple unitard. Yep you heard me, the purple unitard. I don't know how he feels about me putting these pictures up here(hee hee), but I think you will all laugh. He decided he was a trapeze artist.
In order to get my teeth disgusting like that I colored them with crayon. It really looked gross. My in-laws are so crazy, I love that you can do pretty well anything and they will be okay with it and think it is funny. The girls thought it was funny that we were all in unrevealing, baggy clothes while the boys were all in girly, somewhat scandalous clothes; nonetheless it made for a good laugh. Here is the traditional picture of all the kids in their costumes
Well now you have met my crazy in-laws! Ha ha, I love them!
Oh I almost forgot, while we were driving we saw the brightest rainbow. This picture doesn't do it justice at all.





Don't ever do it again
ReplyDeletefrom Zack
hahahahahahahahahahaha
from heidi