Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Celebration!!
So I saved my best post for last today. . . .Clogging has finally started up again and I LOVE it! Because Greg now teaches a Folk Dance team our studio class has moved to Thurs nights which is better for most of us. It is one of the highlights of my week for sure. We basically have 16 women (I think I am the youngest) and Greg all in a tiny studio that is about one car width wide and a little longer than the typical garage. On top of that we are all clogging, doing crazy arm movements, sweating (like crazy), and most of all laughing. It is the greatest thing. I love learning when I am not graded, and I love to perform and mostly just dance. Anyway I will be sure to let you all know when we have any performances or competitions so you can come cheer us on. I think we are learning 3 new dances this year and keeping Celebration from last year. Go Unlimited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment