Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Around the World in 80 Meals

Ok so the title of this post is a little wrong.. . . but for Christmas I received a cookbook from my dad that contains "The Best Recipes from Around the World". It literally has over 1000 (not 80) recipes from almost ANYWHERE. I am so excited! This post is either going to make you think I am crazy, obsessed, nerdy,or a combination of the above.
The plan is that each Saturday I am going to make a meal from this book. It has already taken some serious research within the book (its like a textbook) to plan out what to make. I know if I don't plan it out before hand I either won't have the ingredients I need or won't have the time to do this during the semester. I have planned all the way through the end of the semester. Each month is a different area. I have decided this will also be a great blog topic. Each week I plan to blog about the experience and the results.
So I hope you will join me on the Skinner's food trip around the world.
Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment