So much to my dismay, I have very little time to blog although I want to. So here is an update. Lin and I just got back from Ft. Bridger (sorry no pictures my camera is having problems). It was so great to get away. That is truly the only place I feel like I get more relaxed on a vacation. We got there Friday night and stayed through Sunday evening so we could drive home when it was cooler. We rented a fire-pit while we were there and we roasted hotdogs the first night and made a jiffypop. In the morning we made a great breakfast with sausage, eggs, peppers, onions, and bacon (I know we have both bacon and sausage- I meant to put the bacon back because the sausage was cheaper, but somehow we ended up with both and since we had a cooler we decided we better cook it all). The days there were quite warm (I got sunburned), but the nights were freezing; literally. There was frost on the ground in the mornings and we are pretty sure it hit freezing Saturday night. Thankfully Lin got me an awesome sleeping bag for our anniversary so I was fairly warm. Lin is so funny, he LOVES Ft. Bridger and the primitive camping idea. He and his dad are planning on making a fire cooker and we are thinking about buying a canvas tent for Christmas. We are both really excited about it.
Other than that we both have started school. Lin is taking 14 credits on top of working 40+ hours per week. I have started my one class and my internship. I like it so far, but it is a lot of work. I am putting in 20hrs per week at Stouffers for my internship, working 12-15hrs at BYU and filming football Friday night. I know that is spreading me very thin, but we are trying to save as much money as possible so when Lin's work season ends we won't be totally broke. . . I am also trying to start up my clogging classes. My adult class has 1 for sure person and about 4 maybe students. Hopefully that will take off.
So life is good other than Lin and I not seeing each other EVER, but I know that at some point that will end. Until my next post. . . .
One day we will join you at ft. bridger:) love the post busy bee!:D
ReplyDelete