Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wow!! Its been too long

So as you may have noticed I have not blogged in quite a few months. In fact we are now closer to 1 year since my last post. A few big things have happened in our lives since then so I will try to catch you up without boring you. My last post was in early Fall. I was just starting a new semester which had me taking 1 class, doing 20hrs of my internship per week, working 15 hrs with the Cannon Center and teaching clogging on Saturday mornings. Lin was also working and going to school. It was a very busy semester and we were both running on empty. For my birthday Lin decided we should get away. We save up money in a jar for special occasions (birthdays, christmas, etc). Somehow we actually had enough to get a room in Park City for a weekend. It was so much fun to get away and Lin took me on a shopping spree at the outlet stores.

After that trip it was back to the grind of the semester. My internship was going well. I interned at Stouffers in Springville. They pretty well let me design the internship and had me doing a lot of ergonomic studies and recommendations. I also had the opportunity to work with an ergonomics team put together from different plants around the world. This was an awesome opportunity as I got to be on a couple international conference calls and talk about my ideas and knowledge about ergonomics (which is not a lot so it was nerve wracking).  
Novermber came and it was suddenly the last few weeks of my very last semester at BYU. This was a very exciting prospect but also a little scary. We would be stepping into the unknown when I graduated. I officially graduated on December 16, 2011.



Christmas was a simple event this year because we would be taking a trip to Mexico with Lin's family in January. I will post about that in a subsequent post. 

That about catches you up on the last few months of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment