Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Wishes from my team :)

Well today my folk dance team sang Happy Birthday to me. Yeah for that. Then our TA Mike comes over to me and tells all the boys to get over here while that is going on he picks me up and then proceeds to tell them about a tradition in Poland when they celebrate. (Right then I knew what was going to happen and wasn't sure how I felt about it). We are doing a Polish dance for the Christmas performance so I guess he felt it was a good experience for us.
Anyway they then all gathered around and counted to three then threw me up in the air. It was hilarious and terrifying at the same time. I wasn't scared of them dropping me I was more scared I was going to hit the lights or the speakers in the ceiling. That is how high I was going and each time I went higher and higher. They threw me three times before setting me back down. Anyway it was really funny and a great memory of my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment