Shadow
. . . Shadow
. . . . . . Shadow
I feel the need to protect and be brave
. . but am terrified inside.
Sinking
Sinking
Sinking feeling.
Blank mind but yet, racking my brain to find a way out.
. . . .it's so
shadowy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . shadowy
. . . . . . . . . . . shadowy
The trampoline giving way,
not solid beneath me.
i scream.
Scream!
SCREAM!!
This is a poem I had to write for my modern dance composition class. It was about a time we were filled with fear, or a time we were filled with faith. Mine is definitely the fear side. Kirsten might remember the event this is based around.
ReplyDeleteIgnore the random . . . . that was the only way I could get blogger to do the spacing I wanted. I would like to know what you think of it though.
I love it Shaina! It shows the depth of your feeling.
ReplyDelete