Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The King of Hotdogs

Wednesday night Lin had a volleyball match in Murray. I finally didn't have school or work and was able to go and watch him play. After the games we were both really hungry. I was, oddly enough, craving a real, good hot dog. Lin suggested we go to Weinerschnitzel but then said it was, "the McDonalds of the hot dog world." I said I would rather something else because I wanted a great hot dog. We remembered passing a place on State Street on the way from Provo to Orem called The Hot Dog King. We got there number and I called to see if they were still open because it was now 8 PM. I ask how late they are open or when they usually close and the guy says that their hours say 7:30 PM, but they usually just stay open until people stop coming. I asked if they would still be open in about 30 min. He said, "yeah we will stay open, even just for you." So we went and got hot dogs and they stayed open for us. It was a great dinner. I thought it was really funny that they just stayed open for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment