Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life. . . . .

So it has been a while since I updated my blog. School is taking up a lot of my time now so I don't think about updating anything. I am still enjoying school, I love all of my classes. I got to teach in my clogging class (the one I TA for) because my teacher was out of town at a clogging competition. It was so much fun and I actually filled the whole class period, which usually when the TA teaches you get out early; whoops! It was fun though and I felt like I could actually start teaching now; that boosted my confidence, or my self efficacy as I have been learning in my Behavior Change class. :) I really want to find somewhere so I can start teaching.
My other classes are fun and interesting as well. Some of my public health classes seem like common sense, but I can see why they are important in order to understand why someone does something and how to help them change.

No comments:

Post a Comment