Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Update on school

So the first week of the semester flew by. It feels like it shouldn't already be Friday, but yet I have been so busy that I don't know where the days went. I am loving my Public Health classes. I wish I had found this major earlier. In most of my classes we are learning about why people choose to do things that they know are bad for them and how we can change their views depending on their reasons. I am especially interested in showing people that just by doing small things they can eat healthier and feel healthier. For some reason there is a misconception that healthy food is expensive but I want to show people that you can make a healthy meal, that is more filling, and tastes better for cheaper or equal price to a fast food meal.
Anyway the semester is going well. I am also a TA for Intermediate clogging, which is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment