Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sorry

If you don't want to read me complaining stop right now and wait for another post.. . . . . .


For those of you still reading sorry to post a downer but sometimes I just need to vent. I reached the end of my rope today and it has seemed like every little thing has been huge. First off I went out to my garden yesterday only to find it mostly destroyed. Some of the plants were dug up, some looked trampled, others were missing their leaves and to top it off there was a huge cat turd in the middle of it all. So apparently I now have a serious cat problem Apparently the 10+ stray cats that wander here have decided my garden looks like a great place to rompous (?) at night and do their duty. This morning I found two turds but not too much new damage. I think I am going to get some hardier starts and try again but not until I figure out a way to deter the cats.
Second off I hate medical insurance it seems like such a rip off. I don't feel like it really pays for much and where is my monthly premium actually going. It did help us a little last year but even with that we are still paying on 3 different medical bills. So needless to say we are scraping by pay check to pay check once again. I am trying to find a different insurance company because right now I have to pay for every blood test and most of a doctor visit until our deductible is met. So today was mostly spent reading different insurance policies. BLAH. Why can't they word it easier and why does it have to cost so much to have a child (no I am not pregnant, but looking at the cost I don't know if I ever will be able to). Hopefully the insurance I found will lower our premium and make it so preventive care doesn't cost an arm and a leg (literally). Right now I find myself not wanting to ever get medical care unless it is truly a life or death situation and even then. . .. . .
Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that money rules our world. I don't think it should but unfortunately you have to have money to eat, have a home, to make money and to do almost anything recreational. I know this is slightly an exaggeration, but sometimes it really seems that way. I want to teach clogging but I have to rent a place, if I rent a place I will need to buy transportable floor so that is an investment and right now I don't know that I could do that; maybe I should find a way to make income so I can. Oh wait that was what started this whole thing.
So tonight Lin and I are spending family night trying to come up with some way to change our budget and make it manageable. Unfortunately it doesn't look great right now but maybe we can find someway to make it better.
I HATE CONSTRUCTION!!!! I feel like I have been fairly tolerant of the construction on 400 E. It is, has been, and will continue to be a pain for a long while. Today I left for work and there was a huge backhoe in front of the only entrance to the trailer park. There was a small gap behind it but I figured to make it easier for the workers and myself I would go out the back, temporary road they constructed a while back. I drove through the park only to find it chained and blocked off. So I turned around and went all the way back to the entrance going 10mph, squoze through the space and headed to work. When I left the ballpark (I was filming baseball) I had to wait for numerous kids, people, etc then I almost got hit by a lady speeding through the parking lot. Thank goodness for brakes. On my way home I almost hit a lady because she across the intersection from me (2 way) in the left hand turn lane with out a directional talking on her cell phone. I went to turn left (thinking she would do the same) when there was a break in the traffic. Instead of turning she went straight. UGH! Remind me never to leave my house EVER again between the construction and the traffic I can't take it.
The last complaint I have is that I have been having people (with good intentions) trying to help me all day. Unfortunately I have snapped at them because they have either been telling me something I already knew and thought through or they just happened to talk to me at a very inconvenient time and I felt they were making everything worse. If you are one of those people I am sorry.
Well if anyone is still reading this I am once again sorry it was so negative. Thanks for listening (reading); I just needed to get this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment