

(sorry if these pictures are spaced funny I can't seem to get the new picture uploader to work right)
We also got to go do a session and sealings at the Manti Temple. It is so gorgeous inside and the session was very small and personal. It was an amazing experience. When we did sealings we were the only couple there so it was just us and 3 temple workers. It was actually really funny because they were three old men and they were just hilarious from the start, but we also learned a lot from them. After we took pictures and walked around outside the temple.
It was a stormy day but still very beautiful. The view off Temple Hill was gorgeous.
There was a neat curved sidewalk that Lin and I both liked. I took a picture of Lin frolicking down it with the umbrella.
He then wanted to take one of me. As I was heading down the sidewalk I decided to click my heels. Lin caught me at the perfect time even though he had no idea I was going to do it.
This picture is one of my favorite pictures of all time now. It just makes me so happy :)
On Saturday we drove down to St. George. We wanted to go to Zions National Park, but it was very rainy and cloudy. We couldn't check in to our hotel until later so we ended up walking around the St. George Temple grounds.

That evening we went to Tuacahn and saw Cats. It was interesting, but I liked. It doesn't really have a story line like most other plays but it has some phenomenal dancing and singing. My friend Eli (from one of my modern dance classes) was in it so we went and said hi to him after.
We also took a picture of one of the other cats because Cats is the one play my mom really wants to see.
Tarzan was also playing (on a different night) hence the picture. . . .





















No comments:
Post a Comment