Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What is going on?

So I just wanted to blog about the weird things that are happening today. . . . .
I went out to my garden and my yellow squash sprout has completely disappeared. No trace at all: no noticeable digging marks, no pieces of leaves and no stem. The rest of my garden is still intact so I really don't know what happened; the sprout was in the middle and back of my garden.
The second thing was when I was taking the garbage out. I noticed a pile of something on our sidewalk. I went over to it and couldn't decide what it was. At first I thought it was cat vomit (yuck!) but it seemed way to solid. It stunk, really bad. It was whitish and kinda looked like some weird form of chicken, but it was tube shaped and much softer of a solid. There were little seeds inside parts of it. Flies were all over it and the smell was familiar but of something from the past. I couldn't really place it. It was one of those sickening yet intriguing smells. As I have been typing this the smell of sweet tamales (which I love) comes to mind. Whatever it was it reminded me of some kind of entrails and it left a wet, slimy mark on our sidewalk. NASTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment