Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shawn's Baptism

My brother-in-law Shawn got baptized on Saturday. It was really awesome. He is married to Lin's sister and is the same age as me (our birthdays are the same week even). It was so awesome to witness this special event and see the support of our family as well as his family even though they aren't LDS. My in-laws are AMAZING! There are a lot of us in the family (7 kids, 5 spouses 1.5 grandkids). It is awesome to see the support and friendship between everyone. Everyone tries to attend Jake's basketball games, everyone came to watch me in Christmas Around the World, and everyone was there for Shawn's baptism. It was great to feel the spirit and realize that someday Carly and Shawn can hopefully go to the temple and be sealed. I am so blessed to be married into a family that I truly love and consider family. I know so many people that don't really get along with their in-laws and I am glad that isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment