Monday, August 16, 2010
Too Much!!
So I know I haven't posted in such a long time and I actually have tons to blog about. I promise to get as much written tomorrow as possible. Life has been crazy lately and I am trying to get everything figured out before school starts. I did get a job, which is great because I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to find one. I am going to work at the Cannon Center (glorified cafeteria at BYU). My shift is from 6 -10 AM T-Th and 6:30-11AM on Saturdays. I am kinda bummed that I wasn't able to get a MWF shift, but I will take what I can get, especially since I don't have dish was or toilets to clean. I will be working in the section called the grainery. It is basically bagels, donuts, muffins, cereal, desserts, etc. I am not really clear on my job description or even when I start, the training today was pretty vague, but I am glad I to have an actually shift since quite a few people were what they call temp workers (people to call to fill in if a shift worker gets sick or can't make it). Anyway I will post all about girls camp and folk dance camp tomorrow as well as my new canning and dehydrating adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment