February 27th:
This was one of the last world dinners I made. It was from Spain. It is a tomato chicken dish. It was pretty good. The sauce is different because it is thinner than what we normally consider as tomato sauce.
March 6th:
The last world dinner I made wasn't really a full meal. Lin and I made churros. DELICIOUS!We didn't have a star tip for our dough gun, so they are just cylindrical. I think they would have cooked a little better if they were star shaped, but they were still so good and super easy.
These are just two meals I make often but they looked so pretty I just had to take a picture:
Taco Salad:
I just love food that is full of color.
Lasagna:
Lin and I decided to make a cake, but it was 10:30 PM. We made it and were waiting for it to cool so we could ice it. Unfortunately we wanted to go to bed so we just iced our pieces individually. This is what we ended up with.
The other great thing about food is it brings ants. . . .ok so that is not that great, but our house is infested with them. They have been here every year and come as soon as it gets warm. This year they began in our bedroom and would mostly stay in the bathroom (these are weird ants). We found a small space in the ceiling, above our bed of course, where they would come in and out. Then they would travel around the piece of wood that connects the wall and ceiling into the bathroom. Soon enough we had them in the kitchen too. Even after spraying they are still everywhere. You can't leave ANYTHING out:
I know this plate looks fairly clean but they like it still. We have figured out that if you leave out something super sugary like icing, white sugar, or something else equally full of sugar the ants go into some sort of coma. They aren't dead, but they are super slow and its kind of funny.
We have a spider that gets our ants. It lives under our stove, or sometimes between our dishwasher and cupboards. You need to get one. ;)
ReplyDelete