Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

School update

So school is finally over for this semester. I am amazed I survived. 3 group work classes are more than I can handle, but everything worked out, and I am glad it is over. I start Spring classes tomorrow and I have a huge load. 10 credits (yes they only allow 9, but I got special permission) my 10th credit is Intro to Public Health. This is the intro class to my major, but I have never been able to fit it in my schedule. This is my last chance because it has to be done before I can do my internship. So the next 7 weeks are going to be very full and busy with school and work, but I think I can do it (my house may be a disaster however). After that I will have a break for the end of June through the end of August. Fall is my last semester and I will have my internship with Stouffers, one class for my major that is yet to be decided (I have proposed to substitute a class and am still waiting to hear back. If it goes well I will be taking Positive Psychology. I also may take Turkish language 101. I haven't decided. I am kind of obsessed with Turkish culture (music, dance, and language). I would love to be able to understand the songs I have, and someday I want to go to Turkey. So I don't know if I will, the only reason I am considering it is because I will still be working and I would like to have the late morning shift (10:30-2:00). The Turkish class is from 9-10, so it would work out perfectly. . . we will see what happens. Other than that I have 34 weeks until I graduate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment