Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

No Homework!

So I had a brief break between Winter semester and Spring. Friday was the first day I didn't have any school work weighing on my mind. It is amazing how much I can get done when I don't have school stuff I "should" be doing. Here are the projects I finally got done on Friday.
 Organized  my closet. This shoe rack is wonderful! It makes my side of the closet so neat and tidy.
 Lin made these frames when we were first married, and I finally got around to painting them (its only been 3 years). Now we just need to get glass and backing.
I planted my peas in my garden and planted all my starters. Zuchini, Butternut squash, Onions, Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Bell Peppers, and Hungarian Hot peppers (they looked fun). I also started some flowers for one of our flower beds.

And finally my quilling project. Dusty Nance taught us how to Quill at young womens. I had to leave early and decided to finish mine at home. I finally got some Mod Podge and finished it. There are things I would do differently but for my first one I think it turned out pretty nice.
 And I think I am finally caught up!

3 comments:

  1. You did do a ton of work! That's awesome you got your garden started already! And all your food looks good. I bet the churros were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am impressed. Man, I'm home all day and I still don't get that much done:)

    ReplyDelete